17 sept. 2012

A fantasctic moment for....+ Freebie

J'ai été très inspirée par les couleurs proposées pour le Picklebarrel de Septembre. Comme je n'arrivais pas à me décider
j'ai réalisé tout en double, du bleu et vert poour un kit garçon et du rose et noir pour un kit Fille.
J'espère que ces deux versions vous plairons!

I was very inspired by colors proposed for the Picklebarrel of Septembre. As I did not manage to decide I realized quite in double, blue(bruise) and green for a boy kit, blak and pink for a Girl kit.
I hope that these two versions shall please you!




Profitez de la promotion Picklebarrel du 17 au 19 Septembre @ Pickleberrypop pour acheter ces produits à
seulement 1$ chacun!

Don't forget the Picklebarrel promotion to September 17 at 19 @ Pickleberrypop to grab there products,
only $1 eatch!



A fantastic day for a boy!


A fantastic day for a girl!



J'ai également créé 2 Templates assortis à ces kits, que je vous offre
un ici, et l'autre que vous trouverez sur ma page facebook

I've make 2 Free Templates for you
Download one here and second on my facebook page
   


Bon Scrap!
Happy Scrapping!

4 commentaires:

clara a dit…

merci Joey pour ce beau template !

(je n'ai pas été capable de trouver le second sur FB,ça ne t'étonne pas n'estce pas? LOL!

CBH a dit…

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Sep. 17, 2012. Thanks again.

CBH a dit…

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Sep. 17, 2012. Thanks again.

Robinsismai a dit…

Thank you so much for the template! The new releases are awesome! I especially love the pink and black!